Audio Tutorial Podcast series “How to become a web designer” – Session 1
Learning web design is not just for those who want to begin a new career, it’s for everyone who wants a little extra education or for people just looking for something to do at night. Courses are a fantastic way of meeting new and interesting people when your in a new city, oh… you also get some great new skills that you can use to make that site that your friends will ask you to make for them, when they find out that your learning how to build a website!
So Have a listen to what Commander and Chief Carl has to say and then have a look around the site and maybe think about signing up for Beginners Web Design Today!
Part 1 ” Where to start in web design”
Part 2 ” Where to start in web design “
Part 3 ” Where to start in web design “
Free SEO Guide
- Tutorial: How to Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Illustrator
- 9 Ways to Keep your Website Running Smooth
- Save your Tears. Migrate your Website with Duplicator.
- Today’s Menu: 10 Recently Released Free & Premium WordPress Restaurant Themes
- Mask Edge – How to Get Out of a Hairy Situation
- The Psychology of UX Design
- Writing content is not something you feel comfortable with? Then use a content writer!