Audio Tutorial Podcast series “How to become a web designer” – Session 1
Learning web design is not just for those who want to begin a new career, it’s for everyone who wants a little extra education or for people just looking for something to do at night. Courses are a fantastic way of meeting new and interesting people when your in a new city, oh… you also get some great new skills that you can use to make that site that your friends will ask you to make for them, when they find out that your learning how to build a website!
So Have a listen to what Commander and Chief Carl has to say and then have a look around the site and maybe think about signing up for Beginners Web Design Today!
Part 1 ” Where to start in web design”
Part 2 ” Where to start in web design “
Part 3 ” Where to start in web design “
Free SEO Guide
- How to design a killer landing page
- We Never Expected 1-2-1 to be Number 1
- Opening for a Marketing Trainee
- Photoshop Tutorial: Embracing the Art of Black and White Photography
- What is the Best Screencapture for Creating a Udemy Course?
- An interview with the founder of Facebook’s fast growing community DSBKK: Samantha Proyrungtong.
- Chatting with UX pioneer, Andy Budd