Audio Tutorial Podcast series “How to become a web designer” – Session 1
Learning web design is not just for those who want to begin a new career, it’s for everyone who wants a little extra education or for people just looking for something to do at night. Courses are a fantastic way of meeting new and interesting people when your in a new city, oh… you also get some great new skills that you can use to make that site that your friends will ask you to make for them, when they find out that your learning how to build a website!
So Have a listen to what Commander and Chief Carl has to say and then have a look around the site and maybe think about signing up for Beginners Web Design Today!
Part 1 ” Where to start in web design”
Part 2 ” Where to start in web design “
Part 3 ” Where to start in web design “
Free SEO Guide
- Content Strategist Alyce Currier from Wistia Talks About her Exciting Job
- The 10 best jQuery plugins to enhance your website
- How can you do user testing with limited time and a low budget.
- Hello designers and online entrepreneurs meet the creator of WireMagic
- Reason Why Boosting Posts on Facebook Is Not Effective And Solutions to It
- 10 easy steps to present your portfolio in a sexy way
- Traffic and profits with Google Adwords: Get your keywords right