Audio Tutorial Podcast series “How to become a web designer” – Session 1
Learning web design is not just for those who want to begin a new career, it’s for everyone who wants a little extra education or for people just looking for something to do at night. Courses are a fantastic way of meeting new and interesting people when your in a new city, oh… you also get some great new skills that you can use to make that site that your friends will ask you to make for them, when they find out that your learning how to build a website!
So Have a listen to what Commander and Chief Carl has to say and then have a look around the site and maybe think about signing up for Beginners Web Design Today!
Part 1 ” Where to start in web design”
Part 2 ” Where to start in web design “
Part 3 ” Where to start in web design “
by Carl Heaton
Featured CourseView Our Udemy Course
- How to get more people to open your newsletter
- 10 sites to find teaching jobs in Thailand
- Do you Listen to Music while you Work?
- Project Management made easy, well easier.
- What agencies look for in designers and developers?
- Interview with Alexander Ericsson Freelance Web Developer/Designer and Ex Student
- Survival skills for the designer/developer jungle