Changing Units of Measurement in Adobe Illustrator
I have been working on the WCB Design Agency website to be launched on 31st of January,2012.I have just received the logo file from the designer. They are using millimeters but I want pixels. I wanna show you quick and easy way to change units of measurement within a document in Adobe Illustrator.
As you can see, the file is in millimeters but I want it to be 100px for the website.
Right click on the ruler
Then select pixels
Dial in 100px and you are good to go.
Adobe Illustrator Course
Featured CourseView Our Udemy Course
- How to make a Facebook logo with Illustrator
- Is the job title “Professional Photographer” over-rated or under appreciated?
- 7 Ways Hotels Can Benefit From Social Networks
- Get rid of your Ex using Photoshop: A Valentine’s Day Tutorial
- 10 Google Chrome Experiments that proves programming can be fun
- How to place your image on a Digital Screen
- Interview with Brian Dean Founder of Backlinko