Changing Units of Measurement in Adobe Illustrator
I have been working on the WCB Design Agency website to be launched on 31st of January,2012.I have just received the logo file from the designer. They are using millimeters but I want pixels. I wanna show you quick and easy way to change units of measurement within a document in Adobe Illustrator.
As you can see, the file is in millimeters but I want it to be 100px for the website.
Right click on the ruler
Then select pixels
Dial in 100px and you are good to go.
Adobe Illustrator Course
Free SEO Guide
- These 10 Learning Management Systems Might be the Answer to Your Needs
- Hiring a Photographer: What You Are Actually Paying For?
- Prezi vs Power Point, Which Is Better for Wowing An Audience?
- What Our Clients Think We Do and What We Actually Do as Web Designers?
- How to Test your Website in Different Browsers Online
- Alexandra – fishing in Thailand
- Make your newsletters worth reading