Changing Units of Measurement in Adobe Illustrator
I have been working on the WCB Design Agency website to be launched on 31st of January,2012.I have just received the logo file from the designer. They are using millimeters but I want pixels. I wanna show you quick and easy way to change units of measurement within a document in Adobe Illustrator.
As you can see, the file is in millimeters but I want it to be 100px for the website.
Right click on the ruler
Then select pixels
Dial in 100px and you are good to go.
Adobe Illustrator Course
Free SEO Guide
- Tutorial: How to Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Illustrator
- 9 Ways to Keep your Website Running Smooth
- Save your Tears. Migrate your Website with Duplicator.
- Today’s Menu: 10 Recently Released Free & Premium WordPress Restaurant Themes
- Mask Edge – How to Get Out of a Hairy Situation
- The Psychology of UX Design
- Writing content is not something you feel comfortable with? Then use a content writer!