Changing Units of Measurement in Adobe Illustrator
I have been working on the WCB Design Agency website to be launched on 31st of January,2012.I have just received the logo file from the designer. They are using millimeters but I want pixels. I wanna show you quick and easy way to change units of measurement within a document in Adobe Illustrator.
As you can see, the file is in millimeters but I want it to be 100px for the website.
Right click on the ruler
Then select pixels
Dial in 100px and you are good to go.
Adobe Illustrator Course
Free SEO Guide
- Social media: The good, the bad and the stupid
- Content Strategist Alyce Currier from Wistia Talks About her Exciting Job
- The 10 best jQuery plugins to enhance your website
- How can you do user testing with limited time and a low budget.
- Hello designers and online entrepreneurs meet the creator of WireMagic
- Reason Why Boosting Posts on Facebook Is Not Effective And Solutions to It
- 10 easy steps to present your portfolio in a sexy way