Quick Tip to Making a Website Banner in Photoshop
In this tutorial, I am trying to show how to make simple banner which presents Responsive Design website in few steps.
Open Photoshop File-> New and set width-600 height-350.
Go to iconfinder.com
Search for iPad, iPhone and Desktop one by one and download them. Here are the images that I downloaded and put together.
Import them into Photoshop new file that we opened.
Go to webcoursesagency.com which is responsive website. Click PrtScr button of your keyboard to capture screenshots. After that File->New Edit->Paste.
You repeat this action 3 times resizing your browser to fit in Desktop, iPad, iPhone. In the end, you will have 3 images shown below.
Next step is you import these 3 images into our main file that we have. Here it’s how it looks:
Now we have to put them on the screen of desktop, iPad, iPhone to make them look like displaying on these. Drag, cut and resize them to fit in screen sizes of them.
I still don’t like the way it was positioned. You can position it however you like, but I changed the positioning.
Doesn’t it look nice and clean?
If you are interested in learning making banner like this, please contact us here.
Free SEO Guide
- Social media: The good, the bad and the stupid
- Content Strategist Alyce Currier from Wistia Talks About her Exciting Job
- The 10 best jQuery plugins to enhance your website
- How can you do user testing with limited time and a low budget.
- Hello designers and online entrepreneurs meet the creator of WireMagic
- Reason Why Boosting Posts on Facebook Is Not Effective And Solutions to It
- 10 easy steps to present your portfolio in a sexy way