Quick Tip to Making a Website Banner in Photoshop
In this tutorial, I am trying to show how to make simple banner which presents Responsive Design website in few steps.
Open Photoshop File-> New and set width-600 height-350.
Go to iconfinder.com
Search for iPad, iPhone and Desktop one by one and download them. Here are the images that I downloaded and put together.
Import them into Photoshop new file that we opened.
Go to webcoursesagency.com which is responsive website. Click PrtScr button of your keyboard to capture screenshots. After that File->New Edit->Paste.
You repeat this action 3 times resizing your browser to fit in Desktop, iPad, iPhone. In the end, you will have 3 images shown below.
Next step is you import these 3 images into our main file that we have. Here it’s how it looks:
Now we have to put them on the screen of desktop, iPad, iPhone to make them look like displaying on these. Drag, cut and resize them to fit in screen sizes of them.
I still don’t like the way it was positioned. You can position it however you like, but I changed the positioning.
Doesn’t it look nice and clean?
If you are interested in learning making banner like this, please contact us here.
Free SEO Guide
- What is the Best Screencapture for Creating a Udemy Course?
- An interview with the founder of Facebook’s fast growing community DSBKK: Samantha Proyrungtong.
- Chatting with UX pioneer, Andy Budd
- Keeping Your Website Healthy
- Why Getting to the Top of Google is so Hard?
- Photoshop Class Review by Marketing Executive Rhiannon Cauldwell
- Quick A to E of Making Money from a Blog