Podcast “The Many Faces of Web Design”
If you were a boring, dull shell of a person you may want a definition of web design like ‘Web design is the skill of creating presentations of content (usually hypertext or hypermedia) that is delivered to an end-user through the World Wide Web, by way of a Web browser or other Web-enabled software like Internet television clients, microblogging clients and RSS readers.’
But, we know that your not a boring, dull, shell of a person don’t we!
Listen to the dulcet tones of the Commander and Chief, Carl Heaton, explain what web design is and all the different faces of a web designer.
Free SEO Guide
- Mask Edge – How to Get Out of a Hairy Situation
- 10 New Text Effects Tutorials for Designers
- The Psychology of UX Design
- Writing content is not something you feel comfortable with? Then use a content writer!
- Get online with your Thai market
- How to design a killer landing page
- We Never Expected 1-2-1 to be Number 1