Podcast “The Many Faces of Web Design”
If you were a boring, dull shell of a person you may want a definition of web design like ‘Web design is the skill of creating presentations of content (usually hypertext or hypermedia) that is delivered to an end-user through the World Wide Web, by way of a Web browser or other Web-enabled software like Internet television clients, microblogging clients and RSS readers.’
But, we know that your not a boring, dull, shell of a person don’t we!
Listen to the dulcet tones of the Commander and Chief, Carl Heaton, explain what web design is and all the different faces of a web designer.
Featured CourseView Our Udemy Course
- How to get more people to open your newsletter
- 10 sites to find teaching jobs in Thailand
- Do you Listen to Music while you Work?
- Project Management made easy, well easier.
- What agencies look for in designers and developers?
- Interview with Alexander Ericsson Freelance Web Developer/Designer and Ex Student
- Survival skills for the designer/developer jungle