Podcast “The Many Faces of Web Design”
If you were a boring, dull shell of a person you may want a definition of web design like ‘Web design is the skill of creating presentations of content (usually hypertext or hypermedia) that is delivered to an end-user through the World Wide Web, by way of a Web browser or other Web-enabled software like Internet television clients, microblogging clients and RSS readers.’
But, we know that your not a boring, dull, shell of a person don’t we!
Listen to the dulcet tones of the Commander and Chief, Carl Heaton, explain what web design is and all the different faces of a web designer.
Free SEO Guide
- How can you do user testing with limited time and a low budget.
- Hello designers and online entrepreneurs meet the creator of WireMagic
- Reason Why Boosting Posts on Facebook Is Not Effective And Solutions to It
- 10 easy steps to present your portfolio in a sexy way
- Traffic and profits with Google Adwords: Get your keywords right
- Friday’s inspiration session
- One and Only Reethi Rah