Podcast “The Many Faces of Web Design”
If you were a boring, dull shell of a person you may want a definition of web design like ‘Web design is the skill of creating presentations of content (usually hypertext or hypermedia) that is delivered to an end-user through the World Wide Web, by way of a Web browser or other Web-enabled software like Internet television clients, microblogging clients and RSS readers.’
But, we know that your not a boring, dull, shell of a person don’t we!
Listen to the dulcet tones of the Commander and Chief, Carl Heaton, explain what web design is and all the different faces of a web designer.
Free SEO Guide
- How to Test your Website in Different Browsers Online
- Alexandra – fishing in Thailand
- Make your newsletters worth reading
- Rebecca – Marketing and E-Commerce Courses
- 15 Things Every Web Design Course Should Have
- Social media: The good, the bad and the stupid
- Content Strategist Alyce Currier from Wistia Talks About her Exciting Job