Podcast “The Many Faces of Web Design”
If you were a boring, dull shell of a person you may want a definition of web design like ‘Web design is the skill of creating presentations of content (usually hypertext or hypermedia) that is delivered to an end-user through the World Wide Web, by way of a Web browser or other Web-enabled software like Internet television clients, microblogging clients and RSS readers.’
But, we know that your not a boring, dull, shell of a person don’t we!
Listen to the dulcet tones of the Commander and Chief, Carl Heaton, explain what web design is and all the different faces of a web designer.
Featured CourseView Our Udemy Course
- 7 Ways Hotels Can Benefit From Social Networks
- Get rid of your Ex using Photoshop: A Valentine’s Day Tutorial
- 10 Google Chrome Experiments that proves programming can be fun
- How to place your image on a Digital Screen
- Interview with Brian Dean Founder of Backlinko
- 10 free fonts Shared with love
- Logins are your car keys, how to keep your passwords safe