Podcast “The Many Faces of Web Design”
If you were a boring, dull shell of a person you may want a definition of web design like ‘Web design is the skill of creating presentations of content (usually hypertext or hypermedia) that is delivered to an end-user through the World Wide Web, by way of a Web browser or other Web-enabled software like Internet television clients, microblogging clients and RSS readers.’
But, we know that your not a boring, dull, shell of a person don’t we!
Listen to the dulcet tones of the Commander and Chief, Carl Heaton, explain what web design is and all the different faces of a web designer.
Free SEO Guide
- What is the Best Screencapture for Creating a Udemy Course?
- An interview with the founder of Facebook’s fast growing community DSBKK: Samantha Proyrungtong.
- Chatting with UX pioneer, Andy Budd
- Keeping Your Website Healthy
- Why Getting to the Top of Google is so Hard?
- Photoshop Class Review by Marketing Executive Rhiannon Cauldwell
- Quick A to E of Making Money from a Blog