Very Basic Web Page Design Using Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop is the design standard tool for making web page designs. This tutorial teaches you step by step on how to make a very simple web page design. The design is not by any means flashy but it does show you how to use the many tools Photoshop has to offer to make a nice clean design.
A little advise before starting the video, I find it best to have the video playing next to Photoshop s you can pause the video as you complete the same actions in Photoshop. However just watch the video first and then go through with Photoshop later, makes life much easier!
This video was part of our 2010 series of beginner courses, click here for more information on our new Web Design Beginner course.
Free SEO Guide
- Ai for Beginners Tutorial: Placing Images in Text by Using Clipping Masks
- NextGen Gallery Alternatives Because Now it’s Rubbish
- These 10 Learning Management Systems Might be the Answer to Your Needs
- Hiring a Photographer: What You Are Actually Paying For?
- Prezi vs Power Point, Which Is Better for Wowing An Audience?
- What Our Clients Think We Do and What We Actually Do as Web Designers?
- How to Test your Website in Different Browsers Online