Very Basic Web Page Design Using Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop is the design standard tool for making web page designs. This tutorial teaches you step by step on how to make a very simple web page design. The design is not by any means flashy but it does show you how to use the many tools Photoshop has to offer to make a nice clean design.
A little advise before starting the video, I find it best to have the video playing next to Photoshop s you can pause the video as you complete the same actions in Photoshop. However just watch the video first and then go through with Photoshop later, makes life much easier!
This video was part of our 2010 series of beginner courses, click here for more information on our new Web Design Beginner course.
by Carl Heaton
Featured CourseView Our Udemy Course
- How to get more people to open your newsletter
- 10 sites to find teaching jobs in Thailand
- Do you Listen to Music while you Work?
- Project Management made easy, well easier.
- What agencies look for in designers and developers?
- Interview with Alexander Ericsson Freelance Web Developer/Designer and Ex Student
- Survival skills for the designer/developer jungle