WordPress Infographic 2012
Hey hey, Tony here from www.graphictony.com
I first heard about WordPress mid 2011, while studying at Web Courses Bangkok, and to be honest I didn’t like it at the start. But that was before I delved more into this amazing CMS and now I must say, I am truly hooked!
Large Version – Download WordPress Infographic (PDF)
How I Got Started with WordPress
I started studying at WCB with the goal of building myself an online portfolio. I am a freelance graphic designer and felt a online presence in Bangkok was essential. So I signed up, and loved the courses from the start.
Carl, is a quality instructor, very entertaining, and I was introduced to HTML/CSS with no previous experience Graphic Tony
As you use WordPress more and more, it was great to be able to use my CSS skills to change the theme to suit my end goals. Its the fun part, putting our own personal stamp on the theme to choose to use. I am still a newbie at being a web designer and WordPress, but I love this new area of design for me and I’m looking forward to working more with WP and WCB (will take another course soon!) in 2012!.
Happy new year and peace out!
WordPress Training in Bangkok
Tony was a great trainee of ours and it is wonderful to see him hooked and creating quality web sites as a freelance graphic and now web designer.
Free SEO Guide
- These 10 Learning Management Systems Might be the Answer to Your Needs
- Hiring a Photographer: What You Are Actually Paying For?
- Prezi vs Power Point, Which Is Better for Wowing An Audience?
- What Our Clients Think We Do and What We Actually Do as Web Designers?
- How to Test your Website in Different Browsers Online
- Alexandra – fishing in Thailand
- Make your newsletters worth reading