We Are Hiring – Web Design and Developer Instructors
Web Courses Bangkok is looking for passionate professionals who want to be part of something new and exciting…
Our courses have already become extremely popular and we are now expanding into new and ever more exciting topics around Web Design. We are looking for someone who is passionate and can communicate effectively with our international students.
If you have skills within the online world we want to hear from you. For more details see below.
Wanted: Web Design Instructor
500-800 baht per hour
- Being a fun and engaging instructor for one of our various courses
- Teaching a total of 16 hours (20 for some courses) over 4 weeks
- Helping trainees with any problems or questions
- Content writing for new courses
- Create one article per month on a chosen topic to be published on the WCB site
- Help improve the course content continually
You must fulfill the following requirements to be eligible for a position within WCB.
- Fluent English Speaker
- Living in Bangkok
- 4+ years experience in your specific area
- Ability to explain complex tasks in a clear and simple way
- Patience, this is vital!
- Passionate and confident personality
You must be experienced and proficient in:
Any of these are a plus:
- Online Marketing
- PHP, Ruby on Rails or any other web programming language
- Flexible working hours (4-12 hours depending on your availability)
- Fun Atmosphere
- Bonus for referrals
- Supplemented income
- Teach your expertise
- Freelance projects
- Reach an extended audience
If you have all the requirements and experience in the areas above, then please complete our application form!
Free SEO Guide
- How to design a killer landing page
- We Never Expected 1-2-1 to be Number 1
- Opening for a Marketing Trainee
- Photoshop Tutorial: Embracing the Art of Black and White Photography
- What is the Best Screencapture for Creating a Udemy Course?
- An interview with the founder of Facebook’s fast growing community DSBKK: Samantha Proyrungtong.
- Chatting with UX pioneer, Andy Budd