We Are Hiring – Web Design and Developer Instructors
Web Courses Bangkok is looking for passionate professionals who want to be part of something new and exciting…
Our courses have already become extremely popular and we are now expanding into new and ever more exciting topics around Web Design. We are looking for someone who is passionate and can communicate effectively with our international students.
If you have skills within the online world we want to hear from you. For more details see below.
Wanted: Web Design Instructor br>
500-800 baht per hour
- Being a fun and engaging instructor for one of our various courses
- Teaching a total of 16 hours (20 for some courses) over 4 weeks
- Helping trainees with any problems or questions
- Content writing for new courses
- Create one article per month on a chosen topic to be published on the WCB site
- Help improve the course content continually
You must fulfill the following requirements to be eligible for a position within WCB.
- Fluent English Speaker
- Living in Bangkok
- 4+ years experience in your specific area
- Ability to explain complex tasks in a clear and simple way
- Patience, this is vital!
- Passionate and confident personality
You must be experienced and proficient in:
Any of these are a plus:
- Online Marketing
- PHP, Ruby on Rails or any other web programming language
- Flexible working hours (4-12 hours depending on your availability)
- Fun Atmosphere
- Bonus for referrals
- Supplemented income
- Teach your expertise
- Freelance projects
- Reach an extended audience
If you have all the requirements and experience in the areas above, then please complete our application form!
Free SEO Guide
- These 10 Learning Management Systems Might be the Answer to Your Needs
- Hiring a Photographer: What You Are Actually Paying For?
- Prezi vs Power Point, Which Is Better for Wowing An Audience?
- What Our Clients Think We Do and What We Actually Do as Web Designers?
- How to Test your Website in Different Browsers Online
- Alexandra – fishing in Thailand
- Make your newsletters worth reading