Web Design Beginner (Session 1 of 4)
Take the first steps towards becoming a pro web designer and even build your very own basic website in 4 weekly sessions! Already we have had over 100 students enjoy the course and after the first lesson you will feel inspired and ready to take on the world of web design.
The beginners course is also perfect for business owners and managers wanting to take control of their web site and update their own content.
We believe strongly in clean usable design and that is how we designed the project web site you will create in the beginners course. You will lean not only how to design the entire page in Photoshop but use HTML and CSS, the code behind all web sites, to create a finished professional design.
Starts on: January 9th 2012 | Ends on: January 30th 2012
Duration: 16 hours
Schedule: Every Monday from 5pm – 9pm (4 sessions – 4 hours per session).
Price: 8,400 baht excl. VAT
For more information and bookings: http://www.webcoursesbangkok.com/full/web-designer-beginner/
Featured CourseView Our Udemy Course
- How to get more people to open your newsletter
- 10 sites to find teaching jobs in Thailand
- Do you Listen to Music while you Work?
- Project Management made easy, well easier.
- What agencies look for in designers and developers?
- Interview with Alexander Ericsson Freelance Web Developer/Designer and Ex Student
- Survival skills for the designer/developer jungle