Photography – Essentials
Exposure, Composition, Hands on Shooting & Post Editing
7,700 baht Promotional Price
- Next Course Starts: Every Saturday, Oct 4th from 9am – 12pm, Oct 11th from 1 pm – 4pm, Oct 18th from 1pm – 4pm, and Oct 25th from 5pm-8pm
“Shoot and edit photographs like a Pro”
Build your photography skills and learn to make the most of your camera with Web Courses Bangkok’s digital photography course. Whether you’re a hobbyist, trying to start a career in photography, or just want to learn how to use your new camera, this course is the perfect introduction to start you on that road.
Photography – Essentials Features
Beginner’s digital photography teaches students all the steps to create beautiful images, from shooting to editing to web publishing.
Additional Features and Benefits
- 12 hours over 4 weeks, offered every month!
- Not only do we give you tutorials but we also record the entire sessions live for you to take home so you don’t miss a thing.
- All lessons are posted on our website or given to you as files to take home and review offline.
- All our lessons are supported by video tutorials so you can go over them at home at your own pace.
This course teaches students the fundamentals of photography from Composition rules and subject placement to Lighting techniques and practical hands on shooting with our Instructor: how to use DSLR cameras and their manual and automatic functions, how to use compositional and aesthetic concepts in their shooting, lens information and their uses and how to manipulate natural and studio lighting for portrait and night photography.
By the end of this course students will be able to use their DSLR cameras in an effective and knowledgeable way and be able to apply this knowledge when shooting. In addition, students will have produced a series of images ready for web publication in our Student Gallery or their own social media platforms.
- Session 1 – Composition & Semi Automatic Modes
- Session 2 – Understanding Exposure & Manual Mode
- Session 3 – Lenses & White Balance
- Session 4 – Review, Shoot and Editing
Session 1 – Composition & Semi Automatic Modes
- Basic photographic composition
- Compositional Rules
- Balance & Focal Points
- Introduction to ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed
- Photo Hunt – practical application and shooting time
Session 2 – Understanding Exposure & Manual Mode
- Subject Placement & Depth Of Field (DOF)
- Exposure Control and Light Metering
- Shutter Speed
- Photo Hunt & Shooting Time
Session 3 – Lenses & White Balance
- Focal Length
- Lens Types & Functions
- Lens Perspective
- Crop Factor
- White Balance – Custom Settings & Creative Use
- Photo Hunt & Shooting Time
Session 4 – Review, Shoot and Editing
- Lighting, Portrait & Night Photography
- Review course content
- Photo Hunt & Practical Application of Skills
- Learn how to use Adobe Lightroom
- Practise editing your photographs and make them look even more Professional