WordPress, Shopping cart, Prices & Payments
E-Commerce Course Price
9,000 baht price inc vat
- 12 hours tuition
- live HD recording of lessons
- complete course materials
- guaranteed results
- Next Course Starts: January 14th | Ends: January 23rd 2014 Tuesday Jan. 14th, Thursday Jan. 16th, Tuesday Jan. 21st, & Thursday Jan. 23rd from 1pm – 4pm
4 lessons – 3 hours per lesson – 12 hours total course duration
“Make money online in 12 hours”
Already trainees are making money from completing our new and unique ecommerce Thailand course. The course does not require any previous knowledge, anyone can do it! We designed the course to help you get more from your business through this accessible, easy and effective course.
This course introduces you to the world of ‘e-commerce’. If you’ve always wondered how it all works but are too afraid to look into it, this course is just the thing for you. We’ll walk you through the different parts of selling online step by step.
The e-commerce course not only teaches you e-commerce and how to make money online but it also covers the hugely popular WordPress content management system that powers some of todays’ top web sites.
- Simple to manage, no need for any software just an internet connection. Just login and add your products with ease.
- Customise your e-shop fully with colours and add your company logo with a click of a few buttons.
- Easily setup your shop as a catalogue, buy now or as a full shopping cart system
- Supports all the popular payment methods including Paypal, Google Checkout and many others.
Features and Benefits
- 16 hours over 4 sessions, once you book you can choose what date you wish to start.
- Our courses are taught in English by qualified instructors with at least 8 years of experience.
- Use your own laptop so you can be concentrating your new skills and not a new operating system.
- We support you all the way. Even when you are not in class you can email your instructor with any questions.
- All our lessons are supported by video tutorials so you can go over the class at home at your own pace.
- Not only do we give you tutorials but we also record the entire session live for you to take home so you don`t miss a thing!
This course introduces you to the world of ‘ecommerce’. If you’ve always wondered how it all works but are too afraid to look into it, this course is just the thing for you. We’ll walk you through the different parts of selling online step by step. This course is designed for people who have absolutely no programming experience. We show you how all the parts fit together.
[tab title="Session 1"]
Session 1 – Using an E-Commerce System
- Introduction to the course.
- Have a look at good and bad ecommerce sites.
- Have a look at what we’ll be building.
- Introduction to Content Management System.
- Getting comfortable with e-Shop.
- Overview of the system dashboard.
- General Settings of the Store.
- Setting up your Logo & Graphics.
- Adding and modifying products.
- Managing orders.
- Modifying other content (blog,contact page, static pages)
Aim: To Introduce students to the history of e-commerce, and allow students to understand the concepts & process behind e-commerce systems.
[tab title="Session 2"]
Session 2 – Understanding WordPress
- Pages, Posts, Comments, Tags and Categories
- Basic Settings in WordPress
- Using the WYSIWYG editor to edit content.
- WordPress File Structure.
- Downloading and Installing Themes.
- Downloading and Installing Plugins.
- Exploring Widgets and Sidebar.
Aim: To allow students to understand wordpress as a content management system and become adept at managing content and web-site via the wordpress backend.
[tab title="Session 3"]
Session 3 – Installing WordPress and E-Commerce Theme
- Exploring the difference between .com and .org
- Downloading WordPress from .org
- Introduction to Cpanel.
- Setting up a Database on Cpanel.
- Setting up WordPress from Scratch.
- Setting up the E-Commerce template.
- Connected your store to a payment gateway (accepting CC)
Aim: To enable students to be able to set-up a database and wordpress installation on their own web-server, and enable students to install the e-commerce theme on their wordpress installation, and then setup the
store to be ready for selling products.
[tab title="Session 4"]
Session 4 – Creating Content
- Adding Products and Images to the store.
- Setting up the options for products.
- Testing out the Store.
- Making Test Orders and test Payments.
- Submitting eShop to Search Engines
- Generating Sitemaps
Aim: Adding products and SEO marketing your webstore on search engines.
It is easy and perfect for Beginners
Overall, a great learning experience! Looking forward to the next course. Niels