Logo & Graphic Designer Course
Illustrator, Business Cards and Company Logo’s
Graphic Design Beginner Course Price
- Next Course Starts: May 8th 2013 | Ends: May 29th 2013 Every Wednesdays 1pm – 4pm
4 sessions – 3 hours per session – 12 hours total course duration
Adobe Illustrator Training
Do you or your business need a professional logo? Do you need a business card that will make you stand out from the crowd? Logo and Business Card design is just the tip of the iceberg with Graphic Design. With the new Web Courses Bangkok Graphic Design Course you will be able unleash your creative potential. Our promise is that after this course you will have the skills to create your own graphic design material and be ready to take it to the next level with our Intermediate Course.
International Standard Design Training
The course covers the foundations of good design and enables you to go into any situation and come out with a professional business identity. You will create a fantastic logo, letterhead and promotional poster by using premier design software, Adobe Illustrator. This is great for the person who wants to create his or her own personal logo for a new business adventure.
- All good design starts with paper and pen, we learn to sketch ideas down before opening Illustrator.
- Grasp the valuable skill of the Pen Tool that enables you to make any design come to life from screen to print.
- Use Illustrator to create a professional looking brochure design in minutes.
Features and Benefits
- 16 hours over 4 sessions, once you book you can choose what date you wish to start.
- Our courses are taught in English by award winning instructors with at least 8 years of experience.
- Guaranteed small class sizes of 8 means our instructors have more time with each trainee.
- Worksheets cover every topic in the course so you always have a reference of what is covered in class.
- Enjoy quick tips and tricks from our mini pod casts. Covering everything from marketing to site management
- We support you all the way. Even when you are not in class you can email your instructor with any questions.
- All our lessons are supported by video tutorials so you can go over the class at home at your own pace.
- Not only do we give you tutorials but we also record the entire session live for you to take home so you don`t miss a thing!
The course is broken down into the 4 stages that starts by looking at the very beginnings of Graphic Design and the lessons we have learnt. This launches the trainees into how Graphic Design both print and other media, has shaped our society today.
- The course has been developed with the idea of having a real client. The course starts with an introduction and moves onto the requirements of the client. This gives us a perfect frame for each process in the design time line.
- After learning the power of the pen tool you will move onto creating a logo, business card and finally a brochure. Click the tabs to find out more about each week.
Session 1 – Introduction to Adobe Illustrator
- Introductions to the course
- Showcase and support material
- Aims to discover the inner designer
- Good Vs Bad Design
- 5 Elements of Design
- Role of a Designer
- Introduction to Illustrator
- Type Tool
- Symbol Libraries
- Rotate tool
Session 2 – Logo Design / Business Card
- Group Activity to design logo
- Combine designs
- Applying colour
- Business card layout
Session 3 – Power of the Pen Tool
- Power of the pen tool
- History of print
- 20th Century design
- Pen tool exercises
- Vector Illustrations
- Vector are drawings used for logo
Session 4 – Illustrator Effects / Brochure Design
- 3D Effects
- Text Styling
- Brochure Design
- Infographic Design
- Final Review of Entire Course
- Receive graduating certificate