Logo & Graphic Design Course
Illustrator, Business Cards and Company Logo’s
9,000 baht price inc vat
- Next Course Starts: Please contact us for more details
4 lessons – 3 hours per lesson, 12 hours total course duration.
Adobe Illustrator Training
Do you or your business need a professional logo? Do you need a business card that will make you stand out from the crowd? Logo and Business Card design is just the tip of the iceberg with Graphic Design. With the new Web Courses Bangkok Graphic Design Course you will be able to unleash your creative potential. Our promise is that after this course you will have the skills to create your own graphic design material and be ready to take it to the next level with our Intermediate Course.
International Standard Design Training
The course covers the foundations of good design and enables you to go into any situation and come out with a professional business identity. You will create a fantastic logo, letterhead and promotional poster by using premier design software, Adobe Illustrator. This is great for the person who wants to create his or her own personal logo for a new business adventure.
- All good design starts with paper and pen, we learn to sketch ideas down before opening Illustrator.
- Grasp the valuable skill of the Pen Tool that enables you to make any design come to life from screen to print.
- Use Illustrator to create a professional looking brochure design in minutes.
Features and Benefits
- 12 hours over 4 sessions, once you book you can choose what date you wish to start.
- Our courses are taught in English by award winning instructors with at least 8 years of experience.
- Guaranteed small class sizes of 8 means our instructors have more time with each trainee.
- Worksheets cover every topic in the course so you always have a reference of what is covered in class.
- Enjoy quick tips and tricks from our mini pod casts. Covering everything from marketing to site management
- We support you all the way. Even when you are not in class you can email your instructor with any questions.
- All our lessons are supported by video tutorials so you can go over the class at home at your own pace.
- Not only do we give you tutorials but we also record the entire session live for you to take home so you don`t miss a thing!
The course is broken down into the 4 stages that starts by looking at the very beginnings of Graphic Design and the lessons we have learned. This launches the trainees into how Graphic Design both print and other media, has shaped our society today.
Tools do not make a designer but they are the way a designer can express his or her message. With this in mind the course looks at the fundamentals of good design and then express them using Adobe Illustrator. Illustrator is the industry standard for graphic design and after this course you will be confident to use it on your own.
- The course has been developed with the idea of having a real client. The course starts with an introduction and moves onto the requirements of the client. This gives us a perfect frame for each process in the design time line.
- After learning the power of the pen tool you will move onto creating a logo, business card and finally a brochure. Click the tabs to find out more about each week.
Session 1 – Introduction to Adobe Illustrator
- How to set up Workspace functions,
- Tools and shortcuts
- Creating basic shapes and how to manipulate
- Using colour, colour books and colour matching and applying colour to your designs
- Gradients and gradient tool
Session 2 – Text, icon design and exporting media
- Text use within Illustrator, fonts, pts and text boxes uploading fonts
- Illustrator Wrap Option
- Creating a Business Card
- Business card layout
- Transparency, flip transparent product technic
- Using Blend tool
- Using Clipping masks
Session 3 – Free hand logo creation
- Free hand drawing in Illustrator
- Pen tool exercises
- Creating Logo
- Creating Logo with various methods
Session 4 – Illustrator Effects / Brochure Design
- 3D Effects
- Gradients to text
- Creating patterns usings swatches
- Brochure Design
- Live trace and various effect gallery
- Final Review of Entire Course
- Receive graduating certificate