Niels can now:
- Effectively plan a web site
- Put a site live on the web
- Use Adobe Photoshop
- Create professional logos using Adobe Illustrator
- Create effective web sites
- Custom program templates
Courses taken by Niels:
- Web Site Design (Beginners)
- Web Site Design (Intermediate)
- E-Commerce Start-up
- Logo and Graphic Design
- 1-2-1 Private Advanced Course
- Advanced Photoshop Training
If you have any questions about Niel’s story
Niels joined our Beginners Course and since then has completed every course we have produced. He wanted to create his own web sites but the most important thing for him was to really understand the web. During courses he was the first to ask a question and is always thirsty for more. He talks about his success story with us and we hope it inspires you to start growing your ideas online.
How did you find Web Courses Bangkok?
I found WCB via Facebook.
What made you choose us?
- Location (very close from where I live and work)
- The most complete and trustworthy websites with information that captured my interest. I really like clean designs;
- Native English speaking instructors;
Why was you looking for a Web Course?
A passion for the Internet and web design and basically started on my own with web design for my first web-site nielsskydives.com (some books, internet tutorials and some asking around – a project that took me 4 weeks and a lot of frustration….). It has been in the forefront of my mind to further develop my skills, yet time constraints due to work made earlier starts with increasing my design knowledge.
How to tackle a site from scratch without giving you major, unprepared obstacles was what I needed. Then the fun starts. I am myself a perfectionist, allowing little room for errors or incorrect teaching methods
How have our courses helped you or your business?
More than I could imagine. I have drawn out some projects which I really want to come alive on the World Wide Web and I wanted to do this myself. From my first beginners’ course, I basically was hooked on it and have in the meantime booked many other courses with WCB.
The reason why I stayed with WCB is that they know what they are talking about, provide excellent support and are able to introduce the latest trends in web design.
What did you like most about our service?
The courses itself, the instructors and the screen casts made of each course. The courses are taught with so much enthusiasm and willing to share their experience and knowledge with newbies in the industry. It is the fun that they transcend over to the students that has been seriously addictive. The screen casts made are beyond – the value of these are immensely important to fall back when you’re stuck at home and/or trying to recapture some coding. They really care that your coding is correct, that you understand the core principles of web design and that there is more that meets the eye.
What has been your best achievement with your new skills?
Planning and organizing a web site. It may sound boring but without decent planning, putting things on paper and designing it in Photoshop clearly brought the fun in the programming this. My skills have dramatically increased in HTML, CSS, Photoshop and CMS-es such as WordPress.
What advise would you give anyone reading this and thinking of coming to Web Courses Bangkok?
- Never give up on your hopes and dreams to design your own web site. It is and can be a long process but the awards will come in the end.
- Plan, plan and plan. Nothing is more important than planning;
- Install dropbox (why I ever bought USB pens is beyond me….);
- Try to read in the beginning some articles on the net about beginner web design issues or read some of the excellent tutorials on the WCB website by professional web designers;
- Come to the courses with an open mind and a sense of humor.
- Be prepared to ask a lot of questions and let the instructors know when you are lacking behind. They gladly will take some time to go through the steps over and over again.
- The courses and the material are worth every single bath, trust me.