Errin Fawcett – Freelance Designer and Content Editor for The Sri Hotels Group
Recently I completed the one month (12 hours +)Bangkok web design course. For me the course was a basic introduction to web design which was exactly what I was after. When I started I had 2 goals – I wanted to be able to make changes to the websites that my company operate when I finished the course, And also to learn the basics of web design so I would know if it was something I would be interested in studying further. After a few headaches and wrong turns I reached both of these goals. The course was private and personalized.
It’s a very small class so Carl (the Teacher) can always give you a helping hand and has time to explain things to you if something has gone over your head. Carl also has a very easy going teaching style which I enjoyed. I made one major mistake during the month I did the course and that was I did not study and complete some of my homework – I recommend you put in the hard work and then you will get a lot more out of it.
Free SEO Guide
- What is the Best Screencapture for Creating a Udemy Course?
- An interview with the founder of Facebook’s fast growing community DSBKK: Samantha Proyrungtong.
- Chatting with UX pioneer, Andy Budd
- Keeping Your Website Healthy
- Why Getting to the Top of Google is so Hard?
- Photoshop Class Review by Marketing Executive Rhiannon Cauldwell
- Quick A to E of Making Money from a Blog