Errin Fawcett – Freelance Designer and Content Editor for The Sri Hotels Group
Recently I completed the one month (12 hours +)Bangkok web design course. For me the course was a basic introduction to web design which was exactly what I was after. When I started I had 2 goals – I wanted to be able to make changes to the websites that my company operate when I finished the course, And also to learn the basics of web design so I would know if it was something I would be interested in studying further. After a few headaches and wrong turns I reached both of these goals. The course was private and personalized.
It’s a very small class so Carl (the Teacher) can always give you a helping hand and has time to explain things to you if something has gone over your head. Carl also has a very easy going teaching style which I enjoyed. I made one major mistake during the month I did the course and that was I did not study and complete some of my homework – I recommend you put in the hard work and then you will get a lot more out of it.
Free SEO Guide
- Reason Why Boosting Posts on Facebook Is Not Effective And Solutions to It
- 10 easy steps to present your portfolio in a sexy way
- Traffic and profits with Google Adwords: Get your keywords right
- Friday’s inspiration session
- One and Only Reethi Rah
- Interview with Blog-pro James Parson
- Interview with Pete R. a designer with big dreams