This 12 hour course set over 4 sessions is perfect for anyone looking to enter the world of graphic design. We’ll start by giving you a full understanding of what graphic design is and how it has developed through culture and media, from its beginnings right through to its crucial role in today’s online industry.
From there we’ll introduce you to Abobe Illustrator, the industry standard software for graphic design. We’ll show how to use all the key tools and functions of the software and get you to the point where you have the ability and confidence to start designing on your own.
The course will also teach you how to take on actual clients, from understanding a client’s needs to delivering ideas and end product. And after learning the power of the pen tool you will move on to creating a logo, business card and finally a brochure.
Why Choose This Course:
This comprehensive course is ideal for anyone wanting to get into graphic design, whether it be to kick start a new career, or simply learn how to create your own logos, business cards, and flyers. You don’t need any previous knowledge and by the end of the course you’ll work confidently on your own designs.
What you will be able to do
- Use Adobe Illustrator to create professional looking logos, business cards, and graphic designs.
- Create impressive brochures and flyers ready to print.
- Sketch out ideas and then bring them to life on the screen with the pen tool.
- Understand the needs of your clients and deliver impressive ideas and end product.
Send me the Course Outline
We’ll be happy to send you a full course outline and extra information about the course.
Meet Your Instructor
Pete Gregory has a strong background in design and artworking, working for major global brands in the drinks sector. Educated at Leicester School of Printing in England he has industry experience which is paramount in his training sessions.
Having a interest and passion in what you want to study is the key foundation to be a successful student. If you have a project in mind let our booking team know and we can work on it together. Looking forward to working with you.
You are welcome to contact me with any questions.
4 Lesson, 3 hrs per lesson over 2 Weeks.
All our courses come with loads of extras designed to help you learn in the best way for you. This includes:
- Help and support during and after your course from your instructor.
- Welcome to come in and work at the school during your time with us.
- Video tutorials for you to work at your own pace with a Cup of Tea, Wine or even a Beer.
- Reference worksheets for you to not only practice your skills and refer back for quick answers and reminders.
Friends = Discounts
For group courses, bring a friend and get 500 bht discount on your course. Bring a friend to a private class and get 50% discount on the cost of their course.
- 12 hrs group class
- Small groups, 8 maximum
- Set class projects
- Helpful Worksheets
- Video Tutorials
- Refresher course for free*
9,500 bht 261 USD – 240 EUR
- 9 hrs Private Tuition
- 1-2-1 with your instructor
- Choose your own schedule
- Work on your project
- Live class recording
- Free Project consultation
1,750 bht p/h 49 USD – 45 EUR
We have five key categories and the following courses are from the graphic design category:
Allow us to help you understand Adobe Indesign and produce amazing graphics.
We’ll design a 1-on-1 course around you and what you want to learn and/or complete.
Knowing how to use Adobe Photoshop is essential for any business.
Allow us to help you understand Adobe Illustrator and produce amazing graphics.