A great opportunity for people who wish to do something meaningful and love design. Web Courses Bangkok is looking for teachers to make a difference for people interested in improving their UX UI situation as a skill or for their business. Our school specialises in being “friendly experts”; this translates into if you want to teach at WCB you must be able to inspire others to grow their ideas and learn from doing.
Our school specialises in being “friendly experts”; this translates into if you want to teach at WCB you must be able to inspire others to grow their ideas and learn from doing.
Key responsibilities of UX/UI Teacher:
- Group and private classes teaching UX/UI
- Supporting students during their course and answering questions in a positive and constructive manner
- Share your knowledge and transmit it to students and future designers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Working with education team to improve the UX/UI curriculum
- Working with our team to create and update courses
- Keep a schedule of your hours.
- Flexible meeting hours
- Room to grow, professionally and personally
- Working with people from around the world and helping them achieve their aims
- Complete learning materials already prepared
- Networking benefits
- Travel expenses
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
Lumpini MRT – Web Courses Bangkok – Accredited School of Technology and Design. See our full contact info here
- Strong written and spoken English
- Proficient design software such as Sketch. Invision, Adobe XD
- Knowledge in UX, UI, IxD, and visual design.
- 4+ years experience in a digital-design related field
- Some basic HTML knowledge
- Software knowledge in Sketch, InVision, XD, Photoshop, Axure
- An understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- 2400 baht to 3000 baht per class (3 hours)